Harry Potter star collaborates with eco-friendly designer
on Friday,February 05,2010 21:02
Teen sensation Emma Watson has made her fashion design debut through a collaboration with environmentally friendly designer People Tree, Vogue UK reports.
The British model and actress lent her fashion sense to the ethical clothing company by creating her own line of green garb.
Watson told the magazine that she wanted to offer shoppers environmentally responsible options that would not challenge their sense of style, as it is "hard to know what is good and what is bad on the high street and equally hard to find fashionable or youthful ethical clothing."
People Tree founder Safia Minney told the news source that the designs reflect Watson''s personal style and connection to her youth.
Men''s and women''s items in the collection are typically comfortable, casual and simple, ranging from graphic t-shirts to multicolored scarves, according to the People Tree website. The line also features jewelry, bags and blankets.
Items from the People Tree, Love Emma collection will be available at the end of the month through the company''s website, ASOS,com and John Lewis stores.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.