Burberry to bring London Fashion Week to life across the globe
on Wednesday,February 10,2010 21:02
This year, Burberry will take viewers across the globe to a new dimension during London Fashion Week.
The British designer has announced it will stream its show live in 3D at a series of invitation-only parties in New York, Paris, Tokyo, Dubai and Los Angeles, the Daily Mail reports.
Attendees will have to opportunity to view the show from a front-row seat via the internet and participate in "first-ever truly global fashion show," Christopher Bailey, Burberry's CCO, told the media outlet.
Bailey added that employing the 3D effect is intended to allow viewers to "see the colors and fabrics, to hear the music and to be a part of that moment when it all finally comes together."
The show will also include pre-show coverage, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews on the red carpet, according to the news source.
Fashion fiends who did not receive an invitation to one of the swanky viewing parties can still catch the 3D show on thedailybeast.com or in 2D on the Burberry website, Radar Online reports.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.