Shoe designer unveils new ad campaign
on Thursday,February 11,2010 20:02
Shoe designer Cole Haan has partnered with fashion photographer Todd Selby for its new advertising campaign, which is titled The Inspired Life.
For the advertisements, Selby photographed individuals of various backgrounds wearing the footwear in their everyday lives. The unprofessional models include writers, surfers, entrepreneurs, photographers, musicians, film directors, DJs and skaters.
Tennis player Maria Sharapova, who has been the brand's spokesperson for the past two years, is also featured in the new campaign.
Each photograph featured an individual in their natural environment in an attempt to bring meaning and beauty to the lives of common people. Overall, the photographer intended to capture their connection to family, friends, art, nature, community, competition, adventure, and love, according to company officials.
Furthermore, the ads aim to "highlight the youthful and energetic spirit of the brand," Selby said.
The campaign will launch next month in a series of online, out-of-home, direct mail and in-store advertisements.
Some of the portraits have already been posted on the Cole Haan website, where visitors can see behind-the-scenes footage, slideshows and interviews with Selby.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.