Shoe designer unveils new ad campaign
on Thursday,February 11,2010 20:02
Shoe designer Cole Haan has partnered with fashion photographer Todd Selby for its new advertising campaign, which is titled The Inspired Life.
For the advertisements, Selby photographed individuals of various backgrounds wearing the footwear in their everyday lives. The unprofessional models include writers, surfers, entrepreneurs, photographers, musicians, film directors, DJs and skaters.
Tennis player Maria Sharapova, who has been the brand's spokesperson for the past two years, is also featured in the new campaign.
Each photograph featured an individual in their natural environment in an attempt to bring meaning and beauty to the lives of common people. Overall, the photographer intended to capture their connection to family, friends, art, nature, community, competition, adventure, and love, according to company officials.
Furthermore, the ads aim to "highlight the youthful and energetic spirit of the brand," Selby said.
The campaign will launch next month in a series of online, out-of-home, direct mail and in-store advertisements.
Some of the portraits have already been posted on the Cole Haan website, where visitors can see behind-the-scenes footage, slideshows and interviews with Selby.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.