Spanx launches line of designer shapewear for men
on Monday,February 22,2010 20:02
With their new line of shapewear for men, Spanx designers are striving to prove that slimming undergarments can cater to consumers outside the over-40 female set.
Last week, the creators of Power Panties and Slim Cognito bodysuits revealed a line Egyptian cotton and spandex undershirts that are intended to conceal large stomachs, smooth the body and give the appearance of a fitter male form, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The shirts - which come in v-neck, crewneck and tank top styles - were designed to look like typical undershirts in order to reach male consumers who would not normally wear shapewear.
Company officials report that they have already seen a great deal of interest on the Spanx website. In fact, the men's crewneck shirt is currently the fifth-best selling item on the site and will be available at Neiman Marcus stores next month, according to the news source.
According to the site, the compression shirt designs can also firm the chest, improve posture, support the lower back and eliminate bulk underneath other clothing.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.