Retailer partners with designers to create affordable bridal gown line
on Wednesday,March 31,2010 18:03
Due to a partnership between a new retailer and several established dressmakers, brides-to-be may soon be able to find designer gowns for a reasonable price.
Designer Bride, a recently developed discount retailer, has announced a collaboration with several designers who have agreed to create wedding gowns that will cost between $1,000 and $3,500 each.
Carmen Marc Valvo, David Meister, Angel Sanchez and Lily Pulitzer have all signed on for the collection, which is slated to launch in June. Each designer will provide 12 original styles for the project.
These dressmakers were approached for the variance in their designs, which range from refined, classic and preppy to urban and American.
Adrian East, the company's co-founder, said that she and her partner, Sever Garcia, " focused on selecting ready-to-wear designers that would offer looks that retain each designers aesthetic and still provide a variety of styles and price points."
She added that the collection targets fashion-conscious brides who already have a style, cut and fit in mind, but cannot afford to splurge on high-end designs.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.