Former Trading Spaces star launches online interior design magazine
on Tuesday,April 13,2010 00:04
Interior designer Laura Day, who previously starred on TLC's decorating show Trading Spaces, has announced the launch of a new online magazine called LauraDayLiving.com.
The virtual publication, which will be published bimonthly, will feature room-by-room design ideas, decorating tips, reader contests and giveaways as well as do-it-yourself videos. The site's layout will be a virtual house through which visitors can see design ideas for different rooms, such as the den, home office, bathroom and living room. Each area of the online home will include Day's thoughts, detailed photographs and links to the products used in the rooms.
With each new issue, the home's color scheme and theme will change, and every new edition will include articles and blog posts to accompany this theme.
"In each issue, I'll try and channel what I know and have learned in a fun way to inspire others to see their homes in a different light, take a risk or two, and find a fresh life design through new ideas and innovative approaches," Day said.
Day will also offer her design advice in a more truncated form through Facebook and Twitter, and provide a monthly e-newsletter to site visitors.
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Has over 50 locations in 27 countries around the world.
- Tuition covers equipment costs, including an Apple MacBook Pro and other recording equipment
- United States campuses offer programs in Audio Technology, Beat Lab Production, Electronic Music Production, iPhone App Development, and Music Business.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.