Former Trading Spaces star launches online interior design magazine
on Tuesday,April 13,2010 00:04
Interior designer Laura Day, who previously starred on TLC's decorating show Trading Spaces, has announced the launch of a new online magazine called LauraDayLiving.com.
The virtual publication, which will be published bimonthly, will feature room-by-room design ideas, decorating tips, reader contests and giveaways as well as do-it-yourself videos. The site's layout will be a virtual house through which visitors can see design ideas for different rooms, such as the den, home office, bathroom and living room. Each area of the online home will include Day's thoughts, detailed photographs and links to the products used in the rooms.
With each new issue, the home's color scheme and theme will change, and every new edition will include articles and blog posts to accompany this theme.
"In each issue, I'll try and channel what I know and have learned in a fun way to inspire others to see their homes in a different light, take a risk or two, and find a fresh life design through new ideas and innovative approaches," Day said.
Day will also offer her design advice in a more truncated form through Facebook and Twitter, and provide a monthly e-newsletter to site visitors.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.