New book takes readers into Graham Nashs creative world
on Friday,April 23,2010 21:04
Graham Nash may be best known for his prominent role in several major bands - including Crosby Stills and Nash and the Hollies - but a new book is giving fans a look at some of the other sides of the multi-faceted artist.
"Love, Graham Nash" feature the artist's photography, taken throughout the 1960s and 1970s, signed by Nash. The photos depict his family and friends, as well as other musicians.
The book will also include facsimile manuscripts of the songwriter's lyrics, which were originally written on hotel manuscripts and torn notebook pages, as well as letter-press transcriptions of other lyrics and nine free standing photographs.
The book's publisher, Steven Albahari, said the collection not only shows Nash's skill as a photographer, but also depicts an important moment in American culture.
"During the time I've spent exploring the work of Graham Nash, I've come to understand his vision as a songwriter, performer, photographer - and friend,"
Nash has won acclaim for his photography, and recently had an exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.