Mr Wonderful and Northern Lights create virtual city for Robin Hood Foundation Benefit
on Wednesday,May 19,2010 18:05
Among the highlights of the recent Robin Hood Foundation Benefit Gala was the presentation of a virtual city that featured small-scale New York City buildings. This multimedia presentation was created by the Mr Wonderful design house and Northern Lights media boutique.
The two New York City-based firms teamed up on the design, animation and video editing required for the project. The gala was held at New York's Javits Center. The Robin Hood Foundation works to fight poverty in New York City by applying investment principles to charitable giving, helping families living in New York's poorer neighborhoods.
Northern Lights edits, designs and creates visual effects for commercials, TV shows, websites and movies. Its recent advertising campaigns include Continental Airlines, General Mills and US Bank. Inc. magazine put them on its Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
Mr Wonderful is a graphics shop specializing in design, production and animation. Their more recent creations include the nightly opening for The Colbert Report on Comedy Central and the 2010 season launch of Indy Racing League coverage on the Versus network.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.