Heidi Klum releases summer collections for her maternity fashion lines
on Tuesday,May 18,2010 23:05
Following the success of her spring lines of maternity clothing, supermodel and Project Runway executive producer Heidi Klum has announced the launch of two new summer fashion collections.
In partnership with Destination Maternity, Klum has designed two new lines for expectant mothers that are intended to be comfortable, stylish and practical.
Pieces in the Lavish by Heidi Klum summer collection are made of soft fabrics and are designed to flatter pregnant women. The 13-garment line will be available at A Pea in the Pod stores across the country and on the retailer's website.
The model-turned-designer also created a summer collection for Motherhood Maternity, which is called Loved by Heidi Klum. The 10 mix-and-match pieces included in the line are designed to offer mothers-to-be hip, versatile and comfortable styling options.
Both lines will be available at Destination Maternity stores.
Klum said the summer fashions "are all about making you feel beautiful inside and out" because she believes "being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body."
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.