Heidi Klum releases summer collections for her maternity fashion lines
on Tuesday,May 18,2010 23:05
Following the success of her spring lines of maternity clothing, supermodel and Project Runway executive producer Heidi Klum has announced the launch of two new summer fashion collections.
In partnership with Destination Maternity, Klum has designed two new lines for expectant mothers that are intended to be comfortable, stylish and practical.
Pieces in the Lavish by Heidi Klum summer collection are made of soft fabrics and are designed to flatter pregnant women. The 13-garment line will be available at A Pea in the Pod stores across the country and on the retailer's website.
The model-turned-designer also created a summer collection for Motherhood Maternity, which is called Loved by Heidi Klum. The 10 mix-and-match pieces included in the line are designed to offer mothers-to-be hip, versatile and comfortable styling options.
Both lines will be available at Destination Maternity stores.
Klum said the summer fashions "are all about making you feel beautiful inside and out" because she believes "being pregnant shouldn't stop you from being fashionable and feeling great about your changing body."
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.