Shoe vendors designers expected to appear at Sneaker Con
on Wednesday,May 19,2010 23:05
The organizers of Sneaker Con have announced that the third-annual gathering for footwear enthusiast will be held in New York City next week.
Attendees will have the opportunity to buy, sell and trade the latest sneaker designs from independent and name brand shoemakers. Representatives from companies such as Nike, Adidas, New Balance and Reebok will be onsite to procure emerging and vintage designs.
Furthermore, vendors will be selling new and vintage clothing, accessories, collectibles. In addition, DJs will be on hand to channel the epitome of sneaker culture.
Many designers have also created showcase displays for the event. For example, Lev from Toy Tokyo will unveil a never-before-seen collection of KAWS toys. Adidas has also planned an exclusive display for the event.
Female sneaker lovers will also receive special attention at the conference, as many designers have pledged to make smaller sizes available at Sneaker Con.
The event will be held on May 22 in the SoHo area of New York City. No prior registration is required to attend.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.