Jones Apparel to enter mens jeanswear market with Andrew Marc
on Thursday,May 20,2010 20:05
The Jones Apparel Group has announced it will enter the menswear market as its Jones Jeanswear Division has reached an exclusive licensing and distribution agreement with G-III Apparel Group for Andrew Marc men's jeanswear.
Jones intends to focus on its category expertise in jeanswear, including its proven design expertise, to support the new initiative. The Jones Jeanswear Division has multi-channel distribution for its 12 women's denim brands, including Gloria Vanderbilt, GLO, Nine West and, most recently, Jessica Simpson.
The Andrew Marc brand includes Andrew Marc, which will continue to be sold at such stores as Bloomingdales, Nordstroms and Saks; Marc New York, which will continue to be sold at Macy's and Lord & Taylor, among other retailers, and Marc Moto, which will be sold at department and specialty stores.
The agreement with G-III gives Jones the exclusive right to design, market and distribute Andrew Marc jeanswear for men. The initial launch will be for Marc Moto and is expected to be in stores beginning in the fourth quarter of 2010, with launches of Andrew Marc and Marc New York jeanswear expected to follow next year. Jeanswear for Marc Moto will retail from $49 to $79 for bottoms and $24 to $49 for tops.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.