Destination Maternity opens first retail stores in Saudi Arabia
on Friday,May 21,2010 15:05
Destination Maternity has opened its first three stores in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The stores are located in the Granada Mall and the new Panorama Mall in the capital city of Riyadh, and in the Stars Avenue Mall in the city of Jedda.
Destination Maternity is the world's largest maternity fashion retailer. Its brands include Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod (including its luxury line, A Pea in the Pod Collection). With these three new locations, Destination Maternity has opened a total of seven stores through its franchisee, Multi Trend, part of the Al Homaizi Group.
The maternity apparel manufacturer has partnered with Multi Trend to operate apparel stores under the Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod names in six Middle East locations - the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
In the U.S. and Canada, Destination Maternity has more than 700 stores, most of them under the trade names Motherhood Maternity, A Pea in the Pod and Destination Maternity. It also distributes its Oh Baby by Motherhood collection at Kohl's stores throughout the U.S.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.