HSN teams with Liza Minelli to launch The Liza Collection
on Monday,May 24,2010 18:05
Liza Minnelli and the Home Shopping Network will present The Liza Collection - an array of designer dresses and jewelry accessories - on June 30.
The fashion line will consist of limited-edition apparel and jewelry, including sequined separates and signature flowy pants. The jewelry is influenced by some of Minelli's personal pieces including necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings.
Retail prices for apparel will range from $29.90 for a charmeuse scarf to $129.90 for a sequined boyfriend blazer. The prices for the Liza Collection jewelry will range from $39.95 for silver-tone triple heart pave drop earrings to $79.95 for a silver-tone pave rose bangle.
Lynne Ronon, executive vice president of merchandising for HSN, explained that working with an entertainer like Liza Minelli reinforces HSN's ability to bridge the worlds of fashion and entertainment.
When the Liza Collection debuts, Liza Minelli will appear on the HSN to kick off the programming. The network will be observing its 33rd anniversary in July.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.