Home renovator Rebuilding Together receives top rating from Charity Navigator
on Monday,May 24,2010 21:05
Rebuilding Together has received a four-star charity rating from Charity Navigator in recognition of its efforts at preserving affordable home ownership through its network of interior designers and architects.
This was the sixth consecutive year that Rebuilding Together received the honor from Charity Navigator, the nation's largest charity evaluator.
Rebuilding Together taps into its base of skilled trades people as well as the support of local businesses and major corporate partners. They combine with volunteer designers and architects to revitalize homes and communities by performing essential home renovations for low-income families, the elderly, people with disabilities and military veterans.
Gary Officer, president and CEO of Rebuilding Together, says that for every dollar raised, approximately 89 percent is spent on direct program expenses. He estimates that they complete 10,000 projects each year.
Its work was recognized by Charity Navigator as being conducted in a fiscally exceptional manner, outperforming most other charities in America, said Ken Berger, president and CEO of Charity Navigator. Only 3 percent of the charities they rate have received at least six consecutive four-star evaluations, he added.
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.