G3 Jewelry releases first edition of the Mile High Watch
on Tuesday,May 25,2010 16:05
G3 Jewelry Inc. has released its latest design - the G3 Mile High diamond watch.
The Mile High was created by the G3's chief designer and CEO Quincy Brown. The aviation-inspired timepiece comes in both chronograph and Swiss automatic movement with cases featuring sapphire glare-proof crystal. Casing materials include stainless steel or 18 karat white or yellow gold.
The Day & Date version features a polished stainless steel face with a mirror finish. The Colored Ice version features natural colored pink, yellow and black diamonds. Straps for the Mile High come in genuine leather, crocodile, stingray, stainless steel or 18 karat white or yellow gold.
The Mile High diamond watch can only be purchased directly from the company. Only 100 of the timepieces will be produced, each inscribed with individual serial number.
With the launch of the watch, G3 Jewelry also inaugurated its Luxury Ambassador Society - The G3 Mile High Club. As part of the marketing of the Mile High, G3 will be introducing several Luxury Brand Ambassadors throughout the year.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.