Maxey Hayse Design Construction Intervention
on Wednesday,May 26,2010 17:05
Guys and Dolls, a billiard hall located in Valley Stream, New York, is currently getting a makeover on the Discovery Channel's Construction Intervention. Maxey Hayse Design Studios will provide the interior design.
Construction Intervention, which airs on Fridays, follows construction consultant Charlie Frattini and his team of contractors and designers as they help businesses that are in danger of failing due to botched or delayed construction jobs. Frattini, Maxey Hayse and their respective teams are transforming Guys and Dolls into a fun, family-style business.
The design - to be completed in only four days - calls for the removal of the entire ceiling including all the electrical work. The walls will be demolished and new plumbing and restrooms will be installed. In addition, Guys and Dolls will get a new, larger bar, lounge area and stage with an extensive lighting system. The project will be completed with a HVAC system, refurbished pool tables and an interactive gaming section.
Maxey Hayse Design opened in 1992 and specializes in restaurant and hospitality design. Company president Susan Pitaccio is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.