Lane Bryant to host conference for fashion bloggers
on Thursday,May 27,2010 20:05
Plus-size women's clothier Lane Bryant has announced it will host a conference at its Columbus, Ohio, headquarters to allow fashion bloggers to view its fall and holiday sportswear collections.
A total of 13 fashion experts from cities such as New York, Chicago and Washington, DC will gather to receive fashion and beauty makeovers. In addition, the attendees will have the opportunity to gather statements from company executives and merchants through exclusive presentations and roundtable discussions.
Furthermore, the bloggers will be able to interview Lane Bryant model Lizzie Miller, who will appear via Skype from the set of a London-based photo shoot.
The conference is intended to serve as extension of the company's social networking site, Inside Curve. Additionally, Lane Bryant executives hope the event will serve as a platform for fans of the brand to share their opinions and network with one another.
"Because we have one of the most passionate and engaged fan bases of any retailer, it's important that we harness these conversations to listen to what our audience wants and what they see as the next big trends in fashion, and tailor our products to them," said Brian Woolf, the company's president.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.