Webinar to explore 3-Ds potential for retail
on Friday,May 28,2010 19:05
The Retail Customer Experience Executive Summit will present a free webinar, 3-D Signage and the Retail Experience, on Thursday, June 3 at 2 p.m. EST.
The webinar will feature experts who will analyze and discuss the latest in 3-D display technology as well as their future business applications at retail.
Films like Avatar have ignited the public's interest in 3-D. Companies are racing to perfect the technology that will make the effect more common, not just in the cinema, but in the home, at school, in the shopping mall and anywhere else information is conveyed.
Potentially, retailers could profit from 3-D signage, from posters to digital signs and displays. But the technology is so new at this point that companies have much to learn before deciding how to implement it in their stores and malls.
In this webinar, attendees will hear about state-of-the-art 3-D display technology and delve deeper into how it can help their businesses and the impact it could have on the customer experience. Attendees can ask questions of webinar panelists and get up-to-speed on an emerging technology that has the potential to change the face of the retail shopping industry. Registration information is on the Retail Customer Experience website.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.