Pink Intuition roses dominate SATC2 after party
on Tuesday,June 01,2010 17:06
When Sex and the City 2 had its world premiere in New York, Benchmark Growers was front-and-center with its floral designs and decorations.
Benchmark decorated the premiere's after party at Lincoln Center with 20,000 of its Pink Intuition roses. The theme of the event created by 15/40 productions was a ultra-chic Middle Eastern night. The reception was a throwback to Casablanca, with thousands of rose petals and Intuition roses placed throughout the event.
"This event was a perfect fit for our Intuition line as Sex and the City highlights all of the same elements as the rose: strength, independence and beauty," said Juan Vega, who heads up marketing for Benchmark Growers. "Mixing with top fashion designers and all the glitter of the Sex and the City brand was a wonderful opportunity for us to showcase this unique rose."
Pink Intuition is a specialty rose grown exclusively by Benchmark Growers in the Bogota Savannah region of Colombia. The rose is distinctive due to its size, coloring and exclusivity. Benchmark Growers is a signature brand imported and distributed by The Queens Flowers of Miami, and Florexpo of Carlsbad, California.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.