Dana Point Concours dElegance announces artists for its 2010 Art Exhibit
on Monday,June 07,2010 19:06
A group of some of the finest automotive designers and artists in the world will be part of the 2010 Art Exhibition hosted by the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance June 27 at the St. Regis Resort in Dana Point, California.
Among the featured designers and artists will be Richard Pietruska, a teacher at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. His work has been featured in many automotive magazines. Although he has worked in a variety of design media from paint to tapestries, he focuses his energies on creating bronze and cast resin sculptures. Pietruska's work has been featured in many automotive magazines and he was also commissioned to design the Car of the Year Award for Automobile Magazine.
Joining him will be Wm A. Motta, whose paintings hang in both private and corporate collections. He has done the poster art for many of the Concours d'Elegance all over the world. A former art editor for Road and Track, Motta continues to contribute to the magazine as an independent consultant.
Other designers include Nicola Wood, whose designs have made the covers of Sports Car Market and Juxtapoz.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.