Friendly rivalry inspires Celtics-Lakers t-shirt design
on Tuesday,June 08,2010 20:06
As the NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers heats up, two designers - and rival basketball fans - have designed a t-shirt for the occasion.
Legend Saddiq, t-shirt designer, LA native and Lakers fan, and Jeremy Maxwell, a Boston native and die-hard Celtics fan, have come up with t-shirts aimed at each city's teams and fans.
After Saddiq designed a t-shirt that reads, "Los Angeles Got Swagger," his best friend, Maxwell responded with his "Boston Got Swagger" design. The two friends also threw in some good-natured trash talk.
"The Boston Got Swagger t-shirts will sell more than the Los Angeles Got Swagger t-shirts," Maxwell said. "We have more loyal fans that wear the green and white."
Both t-shirts go on sale today as the Finals shifts to Boston, and will remain on sale through the end of NBA Finals.
Swagg University USA is a social networking community blog started in 2009. Its products include the Swagg University Clothing t-shirt line and the makeover TV show entitled Swagg University, which is coming later this year.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.