Shamaine Klein Design announces new collection spokesmodel
on Monday,June 21,2010 22:06
Texas-based jewelry designer Shamaine Klein has announced the launch of her new collection, Modern Opulence, which will include a series of earrings, rings and pendants.
The new line will feature striking gemstones set in precious metals in congruence with the designers signature style, which is intended to create jewelry that doubles as artwork.
Klein said the collection was inspired by todays fashion-forward woman who wants unique jewelry with an air of opulence, but also sleek, stylish and affordable enough to wear and enjoy every day.
The designer, who comes from a family of jewelry makers, launched her brand with a line of pendants that she created for herself and to serve as gifts. Since then, she has designed rings, earrings, cufflinks, bracelets and dog tags.
Modern Opulence will be revealed to the media and consumers at the Highland Village Donald J Pilner Store in Houston this Thursday. At the event, Klein will also introduce fashion designer Lisa F Pilner, who was recently named the new face of the brand.
Kleins designs recently received attention from the Pilners, who have asked the designer to create a line to benefit their Peace for the Children Foundation.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.