Takeya designs new reusable water bottles
on Wednesday,June 23,2010 22:06
Although recyclable water bottles have become quite fashionable in recent years, some consumers have complained that the metal and plastic varieties taint their water with an undesirable aftertaste.
In response to this issue, container manufacturer Takeya has designed a series of glass-based water bottles that aim to be environmentally friendly and preserve the natural taste of their contents.
The bottles, which do not contain any toxic chemicals, include a transparent window that allows the drinker to check fluid levels. In addition, the company has created silicone jackets that fit around the bottles and are intended to prevent slippage as well as accidental breakage.
These containers come in two models - Modern and Classes. The Modern, which is available in 16- and 18-ounce sizes, is designed for on-the-go consumers who can benefit from features such as a tall shape, wide mouth, airtight twist cap and carrying loop.
Classic-style bottles have rounded spout and thick walls. These designs are available in both 16- and 22-ounce sizes.
All models range in price from $19.99 to $24.99 and will be available at online and specialty retailers across the country.
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.