Neato Robotics releases new vacuum cleaner design
on Monday,June 28,2010 22:06
Representatives from California-based company Neato Robotics have announced the launch of a new home vacuum cleaner that is designed to clean consumers' homes when they are out of the house.
The Neato XV-11 uses a Room Positioning System technology to create a 360-degree map of a room. This plan leads the machine to clean the perimeter of a room first and strategically cover the interior using a back-and-forth motion.
Using lasers, the robotic vacuum creates the most efficient path for cleaning by taking walls, furniture, doorways and other obstacles into account. This technology allows the vacuum to trace and avoid items that are up to four meters away, while most similar models can only detect obstacles through impact.
The device also features a centrifugal compression impeller, which uses jet engine airflow technology to create suction while conserving energy. Additional features include low-profile access, scuff-free navigation, self-docking capabilities and a cleaning scheduler.
Max Safai, the company's CEO, said that the XV-11 is "designed to provide complete floor coverage so your high standards are not compromised" and may be "even more thorough than humans."
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.