Speck releases new line of iPhone4 case designs
on Wednesday,June 30,2010 14:06
In response to the release of the highly anticipated iPhone 4, electronics accessory manufacturer Speck has created a new collection of five cases that are designed specifically for the new device.
The PixelSkin model is intended to offer a good grip while protecting the phone with button covers and pixel insulation. This design is available in black, pink and purple.
CandyShell, the company's award-winning case, has been revamped to fit the iPhone4's new shape. The one-piece protector combines the strength of a hardshell with the flexibility of rubber, and comes in BatWing Black, Moonsicle White, IndiaWhoa Blue, PaleMoon Grey and LoveHate Pink.
The Fitted hardshell case features fabric-wrapped patterns to allow users to give their phone some personality, while the PixelSkin HD design aims to draw attention with is high-contrast pixel texture.
GeoMetric differs from the rest of the designs, as it features triangular and asymmetrical relief to create a jewel-like illusion. Available colors for this design include DeathRock Black, ProgRock Purple and IndieRock Red.
Prices for the iPhone4 case collection range between $24.95 and $34.95 each.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.