Ohio fashion show will feature NYC swimsuit designer
on Friday,July 02,2010 14:07
As bikini season arrives, stylish women across the country are perusing fashion magazines to scope out today's trends. Bikinis, bathing suits, cover-ups and sun dresses are on the minds of many female shoppers, who cannot be front row at every big fashion event.
However, for women in Ohio, Cincy Chic, an online publication for women in the greater Cincinnati area, will be hosting a couture swimsuit fashion show. The Ben-Gals, the cheerleaders of the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals, will serve as models for the show.
Anne Pachan, a New York City-based designer, will be providing the fashions from her Cala Ossidiana collection. Several of Pachans designs were recently debuted at Cincinnati Fashion week.
"Our entire staff can't wait for this event. Its such an honor to feature NFL cheerleaders and have the opportunity to bring a couture swimwear designer from New York City," says Cincy Chic Publisher Amy Storer-Scalia.
Attendees of the fashion show will also have the opportunity to sample new beauty products and spa treatments provided by local vendors.
Food and drinks will be provided at the free fashion event, and no RSVP is required. The show will take place Friday, July 23 at Cincinnati Tan Company in West Chester, Ohio.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.