Craft Animations develops new 3D animation software
on Friday,July 02,2010 20:07
Craft Animations, a developer of real-time 3D animation technology used by Disney, Pixar and Ford, recently announced that they will be offering a discount on the complete Craft Director Studio tools suite. The package includes 2011 versions of Craft SoftMotionCam, Craft ObserverCam, Craft MultiStateCam, Craft HumanizerCam, as well as four Craft Pre-rigged Models.
The company will offer a 40 percent discount to animators who are currently utilizing Softimage 2011 or 3ds Max 2011 software.
"With this upgrade, 3D artists and game animators will gain a more complete opportunity to amplify creativity, quality and overall realism while experiencing lowered production times," said Deborah Lygonis, CEO and founder of Craft Animations.
The software will include nine specialized virtual cameras and seven vehicle tools that increase interactive control and simulation. The new animation tools will also provide the ability to enahnce cinematics through a modular, configurable system that replicates a specific rig's animation within a given project.
Artists will be able to drive a vehicle or direct a camera within the environment.
The effect will be more realistic and achieved in less time, than in previous versions of the product.
Craft Animations will display the complete CDS suite at SIGGRAPH 2010, which takes place from July 25-29 in Los Angeles, California.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2009.
- Offers career assistance and resource services to both students and graduates.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACCSC).
- 4 campus locations in Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, and Oxnard, California, with online options as well.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.