Designers win award for innovative packaging
on Friday,July 02,2010 21:07
For the past four years, the Promotion Marketing Association (PMA) has awarded designers who display unique ideas in packaging. This year, PMA has launched an online submission process.
PMA will be choose the winner of the 2010 Impact Award based on innovation in packaging. A panel of judges will determine 25 packaging finalists and five packaging winners.
Designers will be awarded in four categories:
The first category is marketing excellence. Individuals awarded in this category created packages using distinctive materials, compelling graphics and clear messaging.
Winning packages in the food safety excellence category use innovative design to prevent food-borne illness.
Packages that extend product shelf life or make produce more convenient qualify for the supply chain efficiency/functionality award.
The newest category is sustainability excellence. Artists must create designs that meet the standards of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition for reduced, reused or recycled materials.
All finalists will have their designs showcased at PMA's Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition in October. Winners will be announced during a PMA general session, have their designs on display and then participate in a post-show press release.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.