New jewelry line inspired by female leadership initiative
on Wednesday,July 07,2010 14:07
Many clothing and jewelry designers create collections inspired by a charitable cause. This year, Isabelle Grace Jewelry announced their partnership with Girl Talk, a student-to-student mentoring program.
Girl Talk is designed to help girls build leadership skills, deal with serious issues and contribute to their community. When any necklace from the Isabelle Inspires Collection is purchased, a total of 20 percent of the proceeds will be donated to Girl Talk.
The collection consists of three pieces titled Believe in You Bar, Soar Branch and Soar Tag. Each necklace is inscribed with the word soar and the gold silhouette of a bird, which symbolizes the ability to rise above negativity. The Believe in You Bar is also inscribed with its name and a gold heart. They are designed to remind the wearers to be the best person they can be, every day.
"I have been blessed with many inspirations in my life which are the heart and soul behind Isabelle Grace," said Claudia Montez, creator and designer of Isabelle Grace Jewelry.
"It gives me great pleasure to support the Girl Talk organization that fosters inspiring relationships between young girls through mentoring programs," she added.
Isabelle Grace Jewelry is inspired by family, children, love and marriage. Each piece is created with special messages and names designed to inspire the wearer. All creations are made with sterling silver, gold and semi-precious gemstones.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.