New jewelry line inspired by female leadership initiative
on Wednesday,July 07,2010 14:07
Many clothing and jewelry designers create collections inspired by a charitable cause. This year, Isabelle Grace Jewelry announced their partnership with Girl Talk, a student-to-student mentoring program.
Girl Talk is designed to help girls build leadership skills, deal with serious issues and contribute to their community. When any necklace from the Isabelle Inspires Collection is purchased, a total of 20 percent of the proceeds will be donated to Girl Talk.
The collection consists of three pieces titled Believe in You Bar, Soar Branch and Soar Tag. Each necklace is inscribed with the word soar and the gold silhouette of a bird, which symbolizes the ability to rise above negativity. The Believe in You Bar is also inscribed with its name and a gold heart. They are designed to remind the wearers to be the best person they can be, every day.
"I have been blessed with many inspirations in my life which are the heart and soul behind Isabelle Grace," said Claudia Montez, creator and designer of Isabelle Grace Jewelry.
"It gives me great pleasure to support the Girl Talk organization that fosters inspiring relationships between young girls through mentoring programs," she added.
Isabelle Grace Jewelry is inspired by family, children, love and marriage. Each piece is created with special messages and names designed to inspire the wearer. All creations are made with sterling silver, gold and semi-precious gemstones.
- Fashion Design (BA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.