Radiopaq launches line of colorful decorative earphones
on Wednesday,July 07,2010 22:07
For fashion-conscious individuals, no detail goes unnoticed. Everyday items can be beautiful as well as functional, which is the driving idea behind a new line of decorative earpieces.
Mulitmedia brand Radiopaq recently announced the launch of their very small, designer earphones called dots.
They are the world's smallest earpieces, yet they deliver robust Hi-Fi sound and ambient noise cancellation. They feature an ultra-tiny sound driver that is 50 percent smaller than most standard earphones. Each piece comes with a selection of three sizes of silicone ear-cushions to provide a custom fit. Earphones that fit correctly, cancel out more noise and allow the listener to use lower volume.
To ensure the best sound quality, dots. feature gold-plated stereo jack plugs that fit into an iPod, iPhone or other MP3 and MP4 players. The soft rubber silicone cable prevents knots and messy tangles.
The trendy pieces come in several different metal color finishes to match each wearers mood and style, including pink, blue, green, red, purple, black and white.
dots. earphones are affordable as well, with most models costing under $40 per set.
Radiopaq dots. earpieces are available at amazon.com, tesco.com and radiopaqproducts.com.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.