New line of eyeglasses embody art and function
on Wednesday,July 07,2010 22:07
An ugly pair of eyeglasses can hide, rather than enhance a person's face. Eyeglasses should be functional, beautiful and reflect the style of the wearer.
Dynamic and youthful designer eyewear brand Silhouette recently collaborated with world-famous photographer Neil Kirk and emerging model Alex Watson to create a new design of eyeglasses for the Titan Minimal Art collection. Silhouette's designs are often considered pieces of functional art, and this year's line is no different.
The Titan Minimal Art range has sold more than 8 million pairs worldwide since its launch ten years ago. The glasses were featured at international fashion shows and have been a hit ever since. Silhouette's designs have been seen on celebrities and in major fashion magazines across the globe.
Last year's collection was the 10th anniversary special edition, and the campaign featured supermodel Nadja Auermann and legendary photographer Nick Knight.
This year's Titan Minimal Art features the wrap around look, which is a rimless design without hinges or screws. The result is both weightless, comfortable and effortlessly chic.
Each pair of Titan eyewear is custom tailored to the wearers face and style. Lens shape and darkness and frame color can all be chosen by the consumer for each style offered.
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.