Intergalactic Bead Show brings art and jewelry design to Memphis
on Thursday,July 08,2010 22:07
Artists and jewelry makers in the Memphis area have an event to look forward to. This July, the Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry Show will take place at the Agricenter.
Attendees can expect to see unique vendors from across the country who have come to display and sell a wide range of goods. Jewelry makers who use precious and semi-precious gemstones, emeralds, rubies, Swarovski crystals, as well as pearls may be interested in viewing the quality selections.
Individuals with more alternative tastes may be delighted to find an array of Czech glass, Bali and Thai silver beads and glass blown beads.
Even those with no prior jewelry making experience can attend, as many starter tools and kits will be available as well.
Antique collectors may be surprised to find a unique selection of ancient and modern beads in every style, shape, size, color and material.
Jewelry wearers are also in luck, as many artists will be selling finsihed pieces including bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rings and earrings.
All Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry Shows are open to the public.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.