Intergalactic Bead Show brings art and jewelry design to Memphis
on Thursday,July 08,2010 22:07
Artists and jewelry makers in the Memphis area have an event to look forward to. This July, the Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry Show will take place at the Agricenter.
Attendees can expect to see unique vendors from across the country who have come to display and sell a wide range of goods. Jewelry makers who use precious and semi-precious gemstones, emeralds, rubies, Swarovski crystals, as well as pearls may be interested in viewing the quality selections.
Individuals with more alternative tastes may be delighted to find an array of Czech glass, Bali and Thai silver beads and glass blown beads.
Even those with no prior jewelry making experience can attend, as many starter tools and kits will be available as well.
Antique collectors may be surprised to find a unique selection of ancient and modern beads in every style, shape, size, color and material.
Jewelry wearers are also in luck, as many artists will be selling finsihed pieces including bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rings and earrings.
All Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry Shows are open to the public.
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.