Zippo announces stylish new accessory for women
on Tuesday,July 13,2010 21:07
Fashionable females know that the right accessory can make an outfit. Details, down to a cell phone cover or shoelace, can often be customized to match the wearer's mood.
When going out on the town many women carry small handbags, which only hold the essentials. Zippo, makers of the windproof lighter, have recently announced the addition of a pink lighter that is small enough to fit into the tiniest purse and is perfect for a night out.
The collectible lighter is a must-have accessory for style-conscious ladies everywhere.
Vibrant women can now complete their glamorous outfits with a chic pink accessory. The collectible's sparkling surface makes for a trendy style statement that can be customized with a unique engraved message, redefining the meaning of luxury and style.
The collection includes lighters in multiple shades of pink, light purple and other pastels that are soft, delicate and playful in nature.
Each item in the collection comes with a lifetime guarantee, so if it breaks, Zippo will fix the lighter at no additional charge.
Zippo, which was founded more than 70 years ago, has become an international icon of American ingenuity. The Zippo windproof pocket lighter comes in millions of different design options.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.