JCPenney launches this years Back-to-School ad campaign
on Wednesday,July 14,2010 21:07
JCPenney, the top department store in malls for teens, continues to lead the way for innovative Back to School campaigns. This year's creative marketing plan is no different.
The company's New look. New year. Who knew! campaign combines traditional marketing initiatives with the latest digital, social and mobile experiences.
"Using an array of innovative interactive and user-generated content, our Back-to-School marketing encourages teens to take control and discover our extensive assortment of exciting styles and brands at affordable prices," aid Mike Boylson, executive vice president and chief marketing officer for JCPenney.
This year's campaign, which was created by agencies Saatchi & Saatchi New York and Razorfish, will feature extensive TV ads where students take over school picture day with their own high-energy fashion shoot. The impromptu fashion shoot theme will continue in print ads for Teen Vogue, Seventeen and People StyleWatch.
JCPenney's website will feature hauls, which is a new viral phenomenon in which teens show off their recent purchases through short product reviews that will be posted online. The site will also have a daily Top 10 favorite items section, voted on by visitors of the Juniors Back-to-School online experience.
Teens who wish to try on clothing before they buy can visit Seventeen.com's augmented reality experience which, through the view of a web cam, shows JCPenney merchandise in a real world environment.
The department store will also offer a Back-to-School iPhone app as well as electronic coupons.
The campaign was created by professionals who work in web design, graphic design, fashion and marketing.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.