Lingerie company expands to become womens lifestyle brand
on Friday,July 16,2010 22:07
World famous lingerie company Frederick's of Hollywood recently announced that it will expand the brand to include new product categories. Frederick's has transitioned into a comprehensive lifestyle brand for independent women, and all items will be available at retail locations, online or in catalogs.
The new products keep with Frederick's style and taste, and will include swimwear, accessories and jewelry, as well as the expansion of their already popular adult Halloween costumes.
Blue By Yoo will design swimwear for the brand that will reportedly be celebrity influenced.
Halloween costumes will include the iconic French maid and sexy bunny. Mystery House Costumes will have the right to distribute theses fun outfits, which are becoming some of Frederick's most purchased items.
Roffe Accessories will develop, manufacture and distribute a new line of scarves, belts and woven shirts. Knit tops and collared shirts will be available on an exclusive basis. The company sells its products to stores such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Frederick's of Hollywood also signed an agreement with Silver Moon Creations to develop and market a branded line of costume jewelry. Items will include necklaces, pendants, earrings and rings, as well as stainless steel bars for body piercings. Silvermoon has existing relationships with brands such as Playboy, Elvis, MLB, Scarface and Fender.
All new clothes and accessories have been developed and marketed by individuals in the design industry.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.