Custom builders launch luxury home community
on Tuesday,July 20,2010 22:07
Many luxury home developers seek to combine beauty and efficiency in an effort to create quality houses that exude elegance. Buyers of these expensive houses often look for unique and stylish features. The new custom development from Toll Brothers is designed to meet all of these qualifications.
The luxury home builders will unveil their new Hasentree Signature Collection at a special grand opening event later this month. Toll Brothers recently built a new design studio with over 6,700 square feet showcasing the hundreds of custom options available for these homes.
The collection was designed to have a strong street presence, and uses a mixture of stone, brick, timber and shake on the houses' exteriors. The custom homes will range from 4,000 square feet up to 10,000 square feet. Pre-construction pricing starts around $700,000 for the smaller models.
The houses are not only decorative, but also Energy Star-certified. They will feature many environmentally-conscious amenities, as well as extensive views of the community's 805-acre Signature Gold Certified Audubon Sanctuary.
"This new Signature Collection will be crafted with some of the most exciting architectural designs Toll Brothers has ever produced in this area," said Bobby Schooley, Toll Brothers division president.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.