Novelty items display unique design
on Monday,July 26,2010 21:07
July may seem early for some shoppers, but many gift-givers have already begun checking names off of their Christmas shopping lists. Companies such as Waldo Pancake are releasing this year's hot merchandise early, so consumers can get a head start on holiday gift buying.
The retailer has released a new range of brightly-colored lifestyle accessories with quirky or ironic messages written on them.
Items for home include a cookie jar that reads, "Biscuits *unless eaten," and an apron that has, "Service not included," written on the front. A line of ceramic mugs has phrases such as, "Do ahhh after every sip," and, "Tea. Coffee. Spider." There is also a cleverly designed kitchen towel, "Beach towel for cat."
Gifts for women include a mirror compact and make-up bag that are embroidered with, "Contents: my face." The Waldo Pancake eye mask says, "Does my nose look big in this?"
Consumers who are searching for gifts for children gift may enjoy the brightly-colored soft pencil cases that read, "Pencil case (use as v. small pillow)," or notebooks with "Stupid little notes" written on them. This line also includes erasers, rulers, pens and pencils, all of which start at 40 cents each.
All products are available from Really Good, a distributor of cards and gifts with interesting or unique design.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.