Novelty items display unique design
on Monday,July 26,2010 21:07
July may seem early for some shoppers, but many gift-givers have already begun checking names off of their Christmas shopping lists. Companies such as Waldo Pancake are releasing this year's hot merchandise early, so consumers can get a head start on holiday gift buying.
The retailer has released a new range of brightly-colored lifestyle accessories with quirky or ironic messages written on them.
Items for home include a cookie jar that reads, "Biscuits *unless eaten," and an apron that has, "Service not included," written on the front. A line of ceramic mugs has phrases such as, "Do ahhh after every sip," and, "Tea. Coffee. Spider." There is also a cleverly designed kitchen towel, "Beach towel for cat."
Gifts for women include a mirror compact and make-up bag that are embroidered with, "Contents: my face." The Waldo Pancake eye mask says, "Does my nose look big in this?"
Consumers who are searching for gifts for children gift may enjoy the brightly-colored soft pencil cases that read, "Pencil case (use as v. small pillow)," or notebooks with "Stupid little notes" written on them. This line also includes erasers, rulers, pens and pencils, all of which start at 40 cents each.
All products are available from Really Good, a distributor of cards and gifts with interesting or unique design.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.