Online jewelry retailer launches two new collections
on Wednesday,July 28,2010 22:07
Each year, celebrities attend award shows, such as the Oscars, wearing the most expensive and fashion-forward designer clothes and accessories. Now, women who may not earn as much as Cameron Diaz can wear designer-inspired jewelry like a movie star.
EternalSparkles.com, an online accessories retailer, has launched the new Celebrity Style Fashion Jewelry Collection. The line is inspired by the most stylish celebrities in music and film. Hollywood glamor is now within reach of the budget-conscious working woman.
The company is also launching The Exclusive Fashion Jewelry Collection for women who wish to own truly unique pieces. All jewelry in the collection is designed and manufactured exclusively for EternalSparkles.com, which guarantees one-of-a-kind accessories.
The website also features a fashion jewelry blog which provides readers with tips and ideas about current trends. Users who sign up for the company's mailing list will receive discounts and coupons through emails about the latest jewelry arrivals, sales, and promotions.
EternalSparkles.com has a wide selection of fashion jewelry including rings, bracelets, bangles, pendants, brooches, necklaces and earrings. They specialize in jewelry that is created with cubic zirconia, sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.
The City of Industry in California is home to EternalSparkles.com, which is an online store with a mission to make women feel beautiful through fashion jewelry.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.