Atlanta gallery displays Salvador Dali art
on Thursday,August 05,2010 22:08
The Artist Trifecta Gallery in downtown Atlanta is a small establishment that opened its doors only six months ago. In support of High Arts Day, the yearly benefit presented by the Art Partners of the High Museum, a private collector decided to move their rare collection of Salvador Dali, Rembrandt and Goya pieces from New York to the tiny gallery in Atlanta. The collector had been so moved by the enthusiasm of Amanda Brown, the Artist Trifecta's director, that they had the pieces moved to the South within three days of their speaking.
In order to promote the famous art, the gallery will be hosting a variety of events surrounding the exhibit. This includes Dinner with Dali, which will be a party prepared by a local celebrity chef in the center of the display. Another event called Dali Dialogues will give admirers of the artist an opportunity to speak with a historian about his life and work.
The full collection on display at the gallery includes Salvador Dali pieces such as Argus, Cosmic Rays, St. George and the Dragon, as well as Grasshopper Boy. Rembrandts Man Drawing From a Cast, and Goyas Plate 50 from the 80-piece series, Los Caprichos, are on display and available for sale as well.
Independent galleries can provide excellent opportunities to see works from up-and-coming artists, as well as some of the most famous paintings in the world.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.