Atlanta gallery displays Salvador Dali art
on Thursday,August 05,2010 22:08
The Artist Trifecta Gallery in downtown Atlanta is a small establishment that opened its doors only six months ago. In support of High Arts Day, the yearly benefit presented by the Art Partners of the High Museum, a private collector decided to move their rare collection of Salvador Dali, Rembrandt and Goya pieces from New York to the tiny gallery in Atlanta. The collector had been so moved by the enthusiasm of Amanda Brown, the Artist Trifecta's director, that they had the pieces moved to the South within three days of their speaking.
In order to promote the famous art, the gallery will be hosting a variety of events surrounding the exhibit. This includes Dinner with Dali, which will be a party prepared by a local celebrity chef in the center of the display. Another event called Dali Dialogues will give admirers of the artist an opportunity to speak with a historian about his life and work.
The full collection on display at the gallery includes Salvador Dali pieces such as Argus, Cosmic Rays, St. George and the Dragon, as well as Grasshopper Boy. Rembrandts Man Drawing From a Cast, and Goyas Plate 50 from the 80-piece series, Los Caprichos, are on display and available for sale as well.
Independent galleries can provide excellent opportunities to see works from up-and-coming artists, as well as some of the most famous paintings in the world.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.