Carport manufacturer gives products an efficient redesign
on Thursday,August 05,2010 22:08
Nearly all modern structures, items and products used by Americans today were thoughtfully designed, created and marketed. Even carports - large metal structures that are used as open garages - can be redesigned for better efficiency and style.
Classic Carport, a Michigan-based company that manufacturers and installs outdoor commercial auto-covers, metal canopies and other aluminum and steel structures, recently announced the addition of a new range of carports for businesses. For over 30 years the company has been working to improve their products, as shade from the sun can be very valuable during a Michigan summer and protection from the elements is necessary during winter.
Each structure is designed to withstand weather conditions such as hail, snow, rain and heat as well as other external damages. The new range of carports come in a variety of designs and architectural styles to meet the aesthetic needs of different clients.
Many businesses are purchasing carports in order to raise the value of their property and provide better service to customers. Also, these structures increase occupancy rates in areas that were once vacant because of unprotected parking. Landlords may find carports useful for assigning parking spots to tenants.
Graphic designers, architects and urban designers create and plan buildings and structures, such as carports, that Americans use every day.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.