Britain-based web designer launches new site
on Friday,August 06,2010 22:08
Web designers often work with clients to create or refocus the websites that represent their businesses. They often provide online marketing services, as well as graphic design support.
For example, the Stafford Website Company - a company that provides long-term website management - announced that their latest project is going live. Their client, Staffordshire-based freelance public relations (PR) and marketing specialist, Charlotte Eglington, recently launched Squash PR and needed help turning her vision for the website into a reality. Although she wanted a fairly basic brochure site, Eglington had some very specific ideas for the design concept.
"As well as working with me to ensure that my conceptual ideas would translate well to the web, [Stafford] made some great suggestions in terms of design and functionality that have resulted in the site looking better than I ever expected," said Eglington.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, web designers held about 286,100 jobs during the 2008 fiscal year. Employment of these professionals is expected to grow by 13 percent over the next eight years. Job prospects may be better for those with higher levels of education, top designers in their field can earn more than $47,480 per year.
- Only Coding Dojo teaches five full stacks of the industry’s most in-demand web and mobile development technologies and languages with its onsite flex bootcamp.
- FULL IMMERSION - Dive into a fast-paced, innovative learning environment that fosters collaboration, not competition. And expect to start coding from day one on campus!
- FLEXIBLE PROGRAM TRACKS - Shape the curriculum to meet your career goals either before you begin or as you’re progressing through the bootcamp.
- HANDS-ON SUPPORT - Receive hands-on mentorship from your instruction team during the day and live remote support at night.
- 24/7 ACCESS - The Dojo is always open for you to work on projects, hang-out, and ultimately get the most out of your 14 weeks.
- Online Courses
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.