Designer reinvents custom corporate jewelry
on Friday,August 06,2010 22:08
Corporate jewelry is a sector of the accessories industry that caters to clients who request custom pieces in order to award employees, thank customers or celebrate special events. However, this jewelry is often considered plain, boring and unfashionable, as many of these designs have not changed in the last 60 years. Sorella Jewelry Studio is seeking to raise that standard with the launch of their new corporate jewelry line.
Items for businesses and organizations can include traditional personalizations, such as logos and taglines, but they can also be unique and creative. Sorella designers work closely with their clients to create pieces that are artistic and current.
"The industry seems to offer the same stodgy designs year after year and most of these pieces never even make it out of the box they came in. That's why we create corporate jewelry that people actually want to wear," said Lynn Stefani, co-founder of SorellaJewelry.com.
A design firm recently requested a creative holiday gift for their clients. Sorella Jewelry designed a pendant with the Chinese symbol for create on the front and the client's logo with the word create in English on the back. They loved the design and placed orders for more pendants for their clientèle.
All jewelry is hand-crafted by expert artisans who create the custom pieces on location.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.