Wedding show connects couples with floral designers and photographers
on Tuesday,August 10,2010 01:08
Weddings often require the creative stylings of fashion designers, florists and photographers. These artists often use their talents collaboratively to create an event that meets the bride's and groom's expectations for the perfect ceremony. In order to help engaged couples in Southwest Florida find the professionals that can help them with each aspect of wedding planning, Studio Six Eleven and Goodwill industries are hosting the Lemonade Wedding Bridal Social at the Hotel Indigo in Fort Myers.
The wedding show will feature wedding vendors including Black Tie Tuxedos, Connie Duglin Specialty Linens and Chair Cover Rental, Duquette Photography, Frey Valet, Kakes by Karen, Model T Chauffeur Services and Pattys Flower Shop, as well as many others.
Admission to the Lemonade Wedding Bridal Social will be $3 and all proceeds will benefit the Southwest Florida Goodwill Foundation, which provides long-term funding for Goodwill's programs and services in the area.
The winners of the Lemonade Wedding giveaway will be announced at the Bridal Social. The chosen couple will be selected from more than 50 entries to receive an all-expense paid wedding and reception.
"We came up with the concept of the Lemonade Wedding by experiencing the struggles of starting a new business in this tough economy," said Rachael Schoof, design consultant at Studio Six Eleven.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, floral arrangers, photographers and fashion designers may benefit from attending a post-secondary art school program.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.