Pet accessory retailer launches swimwear line
on Tuesday,August 10,2010 01:08
Celebrities such as Paris Hilton may have been dressing their dogs for years, but now any pet owner can purchase fashions for their best friend. Dog lovers who plan on bringing their pet on vacation may now do so in style. Animal accessory retailer Doggie Couture Shop is currently offering bathing suits that are designed for canines.
The Waikiki bikini is the newest addition to Doggie Couture's bathing suit and swim trunks line. The pink bikini features a floral tube-top with elastic straps and Velcro closure. The bottom has a bow detail and Velcro closures as well.
Doggie Couture's line of canine swimwear is made of 95 percent polyester and 5 percent spandex to provide the most comfort to the wearer. The company also offers dog costumes and accessories for pets of all sizes.
According to the company's website, Doggie Couture is the authorized retailer of Ed Hardy, Chrome Bones, Christian Audigier Collection and other famous brands. The shop also carries pet carriers for the car or travel.
Adults who wish to design accessories for pets may benefit from enrolling in a fashion or merchandising design program at an art school. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Americans with a degree in one of these industries could earn more than $124,780 per year. These professionals often have knowledge of textiles, fabrics, ornamentation and fashion trends.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.