WNBA star launches image consulting company
on Tuesday,August 10,2010 23:08
Adults who wish to pursue a career in personal styling may benefit from a degree in fashion design orfashion merchandising. These professionals often work with high-profile clients who want custom outfits that complement their personality.
For example, image consulting and personal styling firm 4 Season Style Management will present a style installation at their invitation-only fashion show event. The show represents the launch of the firm, which was created by WNBA All Star Cappie Pondexter and her business partner and celebrity stylist, Lisa Smith-Craig. The firm caters to athletes, celebrities and everyday people who are looking to improve their image. Their services include styling for print, commercial, fashion shows, red carpet, special occasions and personal shopping.
"I love the art of fashion, the textures, the look of it, just like music, I eat, sleep and breathe fashion," said Pondexter.
The show will be hosted by super model Jessica White, and celebrities, as well as press will be present for the event. Designers such as ala Disposition, Jose Duran, Ivana Helsinki, Ben-Amun, Charles Alpert and Guillaume Hinfray will display their fashions in the show.
Attendees of the event will be treated to music by DJ Fadelf and DJ Eque, as well as gift bags with items from Ambi, Dr. Miracles, Marie Deneen Skincare, Sui Tsai Jewelry, Hair Rules, Atlantic Records and the WNBA.
Professional stylists and individuals in related fields held about 22,700 jobs during the 2008 fiscal year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.