London-based design firm uses 3D technology
on Friday,August 13,2010 03:08
Average employment of interior designers is expected to increase by 19 percent over the next eight years, which is almost double the national average for all other occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). These professionals often hold bachelor's degrees or higher levels of education. Interior designers can work for themselves or for a collaborative company.
Firms such as Cad Services London provide clients with designs for their homes, offices, restaurants, hotels and bars. Cad Services uses three-dimensional (3D) modeling and rendering techniques to display the most accurate depiction of future interiors. The use of 3D images in interior design is a very new practice.
The firm aims to help architects, builders and contractors with the completion of their projects. Their 3D design models include furniture and placement, flooring, wall colors, textures, lighting arrangements and ceiling designs.
For home decorators, Cad provides 3D models of living room, kitchen, bathroom and dining rooms.
According to the BLS, interior designers earned an average of $49,420 per year during the 2008-2009 fiscal year. These professionals held about 71,700 jobs during that same year, with approximately 30 percent working in specialized design services.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.