London-based design firm uses 3D technology
on Friday,August 13,2010 03:08
Average employment of interior designers is expected to increase by 19 percent over the next eight years, which is almost double the national average for all other occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). These professionals often hold bachelor's degrees or higher levels of education. Interior designers can work for themselves or for a collaborative company.
Firms such as Cad Services London provide clients with designs for their homes, offices, restaurants, hotels and bars. Cad Services uses three-dimensional (3D) modeling and rendering techniques to display the most accurate depiction of future interiors. The use of 3D images in interior design is a very new practice.
The firm aims to help architects, builders and contractors with the completion of their projects. Their 3D design models include furniture and placement, flooring, wall colors, textures, lighting arrangements and ceiling designs.
For home decorators, Cad provides 3D models of living room, kitchen, bathroom and dining rooms.
According to the BLS, interior designers earned an average of $49,420 per year during the 2008-2009 fiscal year. These professionals held about 71,700 jobs during that same year, with approximately 30 percent working in specialized design services.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.