New York-based gift fair showcases the latest accessory trends
on Friday,August 13,2010 03:08
esign students in the New York City area may want to consider attending the New York International Gift Fair this August. The event could be an excellent networking opportunity and learning experience, as fashion and accessory designers from around the country will be present to display their crafts, and over 35,000 people are expected to attend.
This year, world-renowned designer Stephen Estelle will be showcasing his fall collection of jewelry at the fair. His hand-crafted pieces are made by Royal Nepali goldsmiths and include unique rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Estelle's newest collection features stones such as jade, amethyst and onyx.
"The New York International Gift Fair exhibits the best of the best every year, and we are pleased to be returning," said Estelle. "We strive to create beautiful pieces that accentuate and highlight women's personal style and the new fall collection is no exception."
Steven Estelle will be displaying his geometric Caceras bracelet and the bold Full Moon necklace. His hand-crafted pieces will be available for purchase.
Those who are interested in jewelery, accessory or fashion design may benefit from enrolling in an art school design program.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.