Online lessons may benefit amateur photographers
on Monday,August 16,2010 19:08
Adults who wish to launch a career in photography may benefit from enrolling in online instructional courses. These programs offer valuable tips from well-known photographers on technical skills and post-production techniques.
For example, onOne Software recently announced the launch of its free Pro Series live webinars. The software company is a developer of time-saving programs that benefit amateur and advanced photographers. Award-winning professionals and Photoshop gurus will be hosting the hour-long sessions. Topics will include lifestyle, landscape, portraiture, travel and high dynamic range photography.
"We have an exciting line up of speakers and we feel confident that photographers will find tremendous value in these free webinar sessions," said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software.
The first in the series is called Creating Fine Art Children's Portraits with Kersti Malvre. She will demonstrate how to create a lifestyle book by showing and enhancing images from a photo shoot with a young girl.
Creating Images with Impact will be hosted by Scott Stulberg, who is a travel and stock photographer, teacher, and author. Stulberg will show participants how to produce images that stand out from amateur photography.
Aspiring photographers may also benefit from enrolling in a design program at an art school. These programs teach students a range of information, including the history of photography, how cameras work and photo-taking techniques.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Online Courses
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Located in Hollywood, CA, offering degrees in film, music production, business, animation and more.
- Scholarship, financial aid and military benefits are available for students who qualify.
- Programs taught by award-winning industry professionals in real-world working environments.
- Features industry-standard facilities including recording studios, soundstages, green screen, movie theatres and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.