British clothing label launches new collection
on Wednesday,August 18,2010 00:08
Fans of British fashion may be familiar with popular women's clothing company EAST. The brand is known for hand-embroidery, ethnic prints and bright colors. The designers behind EAST recently announced the launch of its Autumn/Winter 2010-2011 collection.
This season's styles are inspired by the English countryside, Parisian cafes and the high-end fashions of London's famous Park Lane. EAST's newest collection will feature both day and evening wear in fabrics such as suede, devore satin, knits and velvet. The evening wear collection is embellished with beading, while day wear utilizes woven layers.
The new line will also include a variety of accessories including leather handbags, paisley and graphic print scarves as well as statement jewelry with 1920s influences. EAST's jewelry is created using natural materials from across the world such as wood, seashells and seed pods.
The must-have items for this season include a vintage-style embellished skirt, cable knit cardigan, paisley print tunic, tailored wide trouser and an electric blue animal print silk evening coat.
Adults who wish to launch careers in fashion may benefit from enrolling in a design program. Art schools often provide fashion students with useful skills such as sketching, sewing and product merchandising.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.