Puzzle-solving game on the iPad designed for the whole family
on Wednesday,August 25,2010 22:08
Little Worlds Studio - a developer of family-friendly games - has announced the release of its newest iPad game - Color Cross HD. Puzzle game fans can now solve more than 200 puzzles and play anywhere with this version of Color Cross, which was specially developed and adapted for the iPad to offer high definition graphics and an intuitive interface. The game can be purchased for under $3 through the iPad AppStore.
The object of Color Cross is to reveal the mysterious image hidden behind a grid by filling each square with the right color. There are more than 200 different colored grids offering over 100 hours of gameplay. Players only need one finger to fill out the lines and columns with a simple movement.
A visual help system guides the gamer while he or she solves the puzzles. Color Cross also includes a save system which allows the player to access past games at any time.
The entire family can enjoy playing at their own pace, as Color Cross features 222 grids in Classic-mode or 200 other grids in the time-limited and more challenging Arcade-mode. Players can compare scores with other gamers as well.
The game also includes a Facebook connection feature, which allows players to post their scores and challenge their friends. They can also access their own music libraries in order to play the game while listening to favorite songs.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.